Members of the Residential sales team will call on builders, installers and dealers to drive sales through 1-step distribution. These sales representatives will visit job sites, builder’s offices and lumber yards to maintain recurring purchases. This Territory Manager will also scout out new opportunities through grassroots methods and building relationships as well as accessing industry reports and databases to find new potential sales opportunities. The Territory Manager is responsible for achieving target sales performance of Nichiha’ s products within their Southeast Territory (Florida & South Georgia). In addition, the Territory Manager attends conferences, participates in marketing, and makes recommendations to improve the development of products and services. A successful Territory Manager will be a road warrior, have impeccable follow up, and require very little supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet or exceed target sales goals
• Understand and advise customers on products and services that Nichiha offers
• Develop strong client relationships in diverse locations and cultures
• Nurture long term, new, and established relationships through customer service, superb follow up, regular communication, and in person touchpoints
• Actively use SalesForce to maintain all activity and pipeline data, capture leads, produce reporting, and provide forecasting
• Implement and execute strategies for the sales function that are consistent with the company’s overall strategic plans
• Manage sales accounts and relationship within the assigned territory to ensure operations are running smoothly and target goals and revenues are met.
• Create and maintain a sales plan for the assigned territory that meets or exceeds sales and margin budgets/goals.
• Meet with customers on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their business needs.
• Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and annual sales reports
• Attend quarterly and annual sales meetings and regularly scheduled team calls
This job operates primarily in the field meaning at customer locations outside of Nichiha offices. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, cell phones, and printers/scanners from a home office.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with colleagues and operate standard office equipment. Candidate must also be able to drive and walk around a construction site, builder’s office, lumber yards or similar locations.
Please note the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.